Is this cheating? adult content

My Dh and I cannot agree. We were talking about having "sex" with someone online....like with web cams. I said if he did that it would be cheating. He said since he's not physically with the other woman he wouldn't be and it's the same as watching porn. But they would be interacting with each other so I think it would be cheating. This is entirely hypothetical and he would not do it either way because cheating or not we agree it is wrong and hurtful, not to mention sick in my opinion but I wanna know what you think.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• cheating.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:16 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• It is cheating. They would be seeing one another naked and essentially having sex on camera. Plus, it would be an emotional and lustful thing.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 1:18 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• i say cheating too. but i do have a friend who forgave her husband right away when she found out he was doing the same. he convinced her that it wasn't cheating.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 1:19 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Of course it's cheating. Anything sexual/romantically emotional with a person other than your spouse is cheating.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:22 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I would call it cheating, I would call it sharing a mutual intimate/sexual moment..so cheating
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:23 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• cheating because it's a type of relatinship and his eyes are ment to only see you
    not anyone elses! Lol I'd say take the we cam away ir
    put black sharpy on the lends
    jmcwilly

Answer by jmcwilly at 1:23 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• i think it's cheating.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:36 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I agree, it's cheating. It's intimacy with someone who is not your spouse. Besides it could lead to other things.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 1:40 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Definitely cheating!! Sex is not only a PHYSICAL thing, it is emotional and spiritual as well. i like the black Sharpie idea!!! LOL!!!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 1:46 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• certainly cheating.
    A11

Answer by A11 at 1:55 AM on Aug. 10, 2010