I'm leaving this totally up to you guys...

I'm counting the votes. Stick together or make a change. I swear, i'm going with the result. So let's see it.

Me and my husband can't get along. Period. We've been fighting for 3 solid years. All the info you have is that we are 24 and 28 and we have two kids 2 & 3 and we've been together 8 years.

Go at it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Don't give up until you have had marriage counseling for at least 1 year!! Each of you sit down and make a list of 20 things you like about the other, it might take a day or two to come up with those, then tell each other those things, even if it is tiny little things about each other. You will be surprised how you both feel after this. Focus on positive things, no situation is too far gone to turn around for the better! I say hang in there, you guys can work things out, don't look at the past, look at the future that you can make better for yourselves and your kids! :)
    LaurissasMommy

Answer by LaurissasMommy at 1:34 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I say See a family and marriage counselor...but don't bring the kids, it's just for you two

DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:26 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• and I would like to add***

if you have been arguing for 3 years and your oldest is 3 years something probably changed between the two of you once you became parents, which is stressful, and you probably never readjusted, JMO from assuming of course, which means to me that this can be fixed and with proper help you could have a great marriage.

Good Luck
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:32 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Well that is sad. Nobody here really knows your situation and to leave it up to a bunch of uppity women who don't know you is a terrible idea.

That being said, do you see a time in your future that it will ever get better? And do you want to live the rest of your life in that situation?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:26 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Watch Fireproof and do the love dare before you make any decisions.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 1:28 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• counseling. and try to reconnect. but i could never tell anyone to leave their husband.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:33 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I agree with counseling.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:21 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I think you should stay with him get a councler and try that out but if it dosnt work than
    your gunna have to boune lol
    jmcwilly

Answer by jmcwilly at 1:34 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

your gunna have to boune lol
    jmcwilly

Answer by jmcwilly at 1:35 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• try counseling, if you love him and want to try to save your marriage
    MrsAJLaw

Answer by MrsAJLaw at 2:05 AM on Aug. 10, 2010