YOUR OPINION...

IS IT OK TO DATE YOUR FRIENDS EX GIRL/BOYFRIEND OR EX WIFE/HUSBAND? IF SO DO YOU TELL HE OR SHE? AND HOW MUCH TIME IS ENOUGH TIME BEFORE YOU START DATING? IF NOT WHY NOT? SPEAK ON IT! SORRY FOR THE CAPS KEYBOARD ACTING UP =)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• It wasn't ok in high school so it's really not ok now.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:33 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• if you are trying to upset the friend i guess...
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:34 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• If you truly count this person as a friend, I cannot imagine wanting to hurt them like that. I would say no way.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 1:36 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• To me it would really depend on why they broke up and how the friend left about it. I would talk to the friend before I did for sure, and if they weren't ok with it, then no.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 1:36 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• well I'm dateing my X bee eff effs baby daddy lol were not friends because she
    is still angree at me cuz he didn't want to stay with her
    lol but I should talk to him/her
    about it first if you don't want
    to ruin you friendship
    jmcwilly

Answer by jmcwilly at 1:39 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• No. That is just taking it too far!
    Gene_Godwin

Answer by Gene_Godwin at 1:55 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I don't think it's okay at all, shows that you're un-loyal...
    but if you do just be prepared for the friendship to end no matter when you tell her, unless it wasn't someone serious, like a couple month hook-up or something
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:57 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• disloyal ***
    DomoniqueWS

• I think it depends on a lot of things. Like, they broke up last week, no, you don't start dating him.

But, my sister is now very happily married to a guy that was friends with her ex husband. She and her ex had been friends with him and his ex all back when they were all married. My sister and her husband got divorced. Then, after the divorce, she found out that the other woman had had an affair with my sister's ex (while my sis was married to him). She stopped being friends with her, lost contact with them. Literally like 10 yrs later, she ran into the guy again, he wasn't with his previous wife anymore, he and her ex weren't that close anymore (though still casual friends), my sister's ex was re-married (2 times since their divorce), and one thing led to another and she and the guy are now married and very happy together.

So, it really depends.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 3:26 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• IMO No it is not. I wouldn't like it if they did so I wouldn't do it to them
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 8:46 AM on Aug. 10, 2010