Is it ok

to give my 8 months old some chicken or chicken curry or other non veg items

A11

Asked by A11 at 2:01 AM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Babies can have meat, if that's what you're asking. You'd have to make sure it wasn't spicy and I'd leave off the salt and pepper and such and just go with herbs but yeah babies can meat.
    GigantaursMommy

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 2:10 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I think it's fine to give them chicken as long as you make it into small enough pieces. I wouldn't, however, do the curry because babies stomachs can't handle a lot of spices.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:23 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• We feed our kids anything we will eat :) specially when they get that age and start demanding it lol but yeah I would watch spices don't want to make baby cranky :)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 3:19 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• you might wanna make a chicken soup w celery potatoes and carrots and shredded chicken u can even use the blender to make it easier to eat
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 4:20 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• You're OK so long as you're introducing one new food every three days. That way you can tell if there are any allergic reactions.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:43 PM on Aug. 10, 2010