What does your Baby weigh?

I had an Ultrasound Today and our baby Boy is measuring really big. I am 26 weeks and 4 days along and he weighs 2 and a half pounds! He is measuring about 29 weeks along! I think he is going to be my biggest baby yet.

How far along were you at your last ultrasound and how much did the baby weigh?

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 2:04 AM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I never had any u/s after my anatomy scan. BUT my average full term baby is about 10lbs =) 1st-8lbs (3wks early) 2nd- 10.2lbs (2 days late) 3rd-9.12lbs (4 days late) 4th- 9.15lbs (2 days early)
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 12:25 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• at my ultrasound last week I was 29 weeks and baby was measuring at 32 weeks!
    littleegirl

Answer by littleegirl at 9:20 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• My last ultrasound was 2 weeks ago. I was 22 weeks and 2 days and they told me that the baby weighed approximately 1lb 7ounces
    pinkie8986

Answer by pinkie8986 at 11:44 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• My baby weighed 8lb 13.6ounces at birth. during my 20week fetal anatomy exam he measure 2 days ahead of what I was, irony is that he was born 2 days late :)
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:23 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• my baby measured small at my 20 week ultrasound. she was born at 39 weeks weighing 7lbs 8 ounces so not a small baby at all
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:30 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• My DD is 35w1d!!! We went to the ob's office yesterday for her normal NST!!!! We ended up going to L&D for BPP. The baby wasn't moving very much. She passed her BPP 8/8. But, it took almost the whole 30 minutes to get her to move and to do her 30 second practice breathing. She almost failed with a 4 but, they released her. I am still very nervous but...my DD seems to think it was just a sleepy day for baby!!!! Baby girl is still breech. if she is this lazy we don't expect her to get in position...She has been in the same spot her whole pregnancy. Also on NST monitor showed she was having I guess bh contraction.. The baby is weighing 4'15 . My DD has IURG not real bad about 2 weeks behind in head and femur!!! So...we are happy that our little girl is weighing right at 5lbs!!! Her ob was l delivering a baby so..she come in and talked to my DD about induction within the next couple of weeks via c/s!!!
    mimilinda

Answer by mimilinda at 7:28 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• At my 28 week ultrasound my baby was 3 pounds. Not sure if this is normal? small? big?
    littlebehr1

Answer by littlebehr1 at 7:45 PM on Aug. 10, 2010