How do I find the posts that show up at the bottom of the page?? I will see them from the corner of my eye sometimes and I'll go back to that page immediately and the posts will be gone!

I'm missing out on some great top post. How do I find them again??

ProudMammaMia

Asked by ProudMammaMia at 2:05 AM on Aug. 10, 2010 in About CafeMom

• You won't be able to get to them all but you can find your way to most of them. interesting conversations are lists of posts one from groups and one from answers that are scouted by cm members as interesting. They will likely come around again if you just refresh the page a few times. latest topics in answers are pulled from the newest questions list in the answer tab. most popular, most charming and most active in groups you can get by clicking the groups tab, there is a box in the right column you can click through. The active list will move fast with new posts. Journals can be found by clicking the journal tab and scrolling down to the popular posts or on your homepage journal widget. if i missed one, let me know.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 5:21 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• hahaha ! i know what you mean....i get so frustrated when I do that !
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 5:02 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• You mean the Around CM posts and questions? Unforunately, you have to read them when you see them because if you wait until you've finished posting, they're not there anymore.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:13 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• That same thing happens to me!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:18 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• u cant .. i nwish u cud too
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:44 AM on Aug. 10, 2010