Bedrest Activiites

What are some good bedrest activities?

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 2:06 AM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Try to learn something new like crocheting, painting, scrapbooking, whatever you want. There is a lot on the web and the best part is IT IS FREE LOL.
    Lizygoinghooray

Answer by Lizygoinghooray at 6:17 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Well I broke my ankle and dislocated my knee so I was on bed rest for quite a while. I have to admit I got really bored after a while. But I read a lot, watched TV or movies, used my laptop to play games on Facebook and spend time on Cafe Mom. I don't crochet or anything but I know some women really enjoy it. And there are always word puzzle books and things like that. Hopefully someone can give you more answers. My best to you.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 2:25 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• yeah the internet is great for bedrest. i used to look up cool new gadgets and clothes and baby stuff, house stuff online. shop from home :)
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 2:28 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Relaxing! Reading,listening to books on tape, crocheting, color books, talking on the phone, writing in a journal.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 2:28 AM on Aug. 10, 2010