Dose any one found a job that is not selling things or doing partys

Hi i am looking for a way to stay at home with my daughter money is a bit tight and i would like to find a way to make money at home that dosen't invole me selling or buying anything or having to pay much for start up fee. I just want something simple but pays well has any one found a job like that on the internet that is safe and is a great job? If any one could give any advice would be great thanks

artzone

Asked by artzone at 2:06 AM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Money & Work

• I hear KBG is a good online job. That's that texting service.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 2:07 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Ameriplan doesn't consist of any cold calling, selling, parties or inventory. We are paid Daily, receive household benefits, residual income, training, support, websites and so much more. It is a home business though so we do have a cost of running it but it is very affordable and with our benefits we are able to save money :-).
    We are a BBB company, backed by the FBI, US Chamber of Commerce, Consumer Health Alliance, and many more.

Click Here if you'd like more info and to request an interview with me(very informal).
    Or you can call me directly at 770-728-9938

ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 8:14 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• KGB doesn't pay well, and none of those kinds of things do unless you get lots of referrals and answer a million texts....I am going to message you look for it!
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 9:06 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• There are lots of options that don't involve buying or selling anything, I have a list of free ones at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:29 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• i have a journal about how i make money from home on my profile..check it out
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 11:36 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:38 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• http://www.cashcrate.com/2149021
    fairybrokenwing

Answer by fairybrokenwing at 2:01 AM on Aug. 11, 2010