How much is your budget for back to school supplies?

I spent $30 on each kid. Excludes clothing and other stuffs. I'm wondering if my budget was ok.

LavenderRose10

Asked by LavenderRose10 at 6:00 AM on Aug. 10, 2010 in

• Depends on how many childern one has to put them threw school.
    My mother would let me pick out a new backpack every three years.
    So then i would make a list of what i needed for school and she normaly gave me 25 dollars for the basics. Pens, paper, Penciles, Sissors, pencile box, and etc.
    When i got to highschool it became more but i still only had like 25 dollars for the basics and then she would buy the special iteams like a specific calculator i needed for a class and such.
    TwiztedMayhem

Answer by TwiztedMayhem at 6:08 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I don't make a budget for the school supplies, I never spend very much. But my budget is $200.00 for each kids clothes/shoes and if they need more than than they have to wait till September.
    sonshinemomma

Answer by sonshinemomma at 1:10 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• It just really depends on how much we already have stocked up, how much new clothes and shoes, etc. This is the first year my oldest is not getting a new backpack. He took really good care of his last year.

sokkamum

Answer by sokkamum at 1:55 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Grandma sent $100 gift cards for each, so that's the budget. Thanks, Grandma! ♥
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:12 PM on Aug. 11, 2010