I don't get it...

I'm always there for people... but when I need support I can never get it... I really need someone to lean on... I'm at my breaking point... I'm going through alot and just want someone to talk to and I can't even get that yet I bend over backwards for the people I care for... sorry to vent I just feel so alone....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:17 AM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• s/o and i broke up b/c of this...i agree with how u feel. u have to learn to lean on yourself mama
    Krystal0983

Answer by Krystal0983 at 6:19 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• i'm the same way. no matter how much you do for family and friends, they never seem to be around when you need them the most. thats why i have internet. i still break my back helping people out, but when i need someone to talk to or to vent out i come and answer everyone's questions. it helps me.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 6:31 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• some people are givers and some are takers. I have rarely found a giver either.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:19 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I had to shed myself of some toxic ppl in my RL bc of this. I only have so much energy to expend every day & when others start sucking all of the life out of me they gotta go. Sorry you're feeling alone!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 7:20 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Sorry to hear things are hard right now and that you feel alone. That is never a good feeling at all:( Hugs...and go do something just for you today. Wishing others could be there for you right now:)
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 11:21 AM on Aug. 10, 2010