Tell me about someone in your family?

TwiztedMayhem

Asked by TwiztedMayhem at 6:26 AM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• loud mexican and the other half of my hubbys side loud and redneack lol
    jmcwilly

Answer by jmcwilly at 6:44 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Haahaahaa Lovly, My son is a quarter Mexican and 3/4 white....  < all types of white so who freaking knows lol

TwiztedMayhem

Comment by TwiztedMayhem (original poster) at 6:49 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• selfish, self absorbed..little bitch that needs her lights knocked out. She likes to make babies but don't want to take care of them and acts like its a chore to be around her kids. ...all i have to say is she better stay the hell away from me
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:30 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Shay,do we have the same family member!? I have a cousin that is exactly like that.She cares more about her hair and makeup than holding her son to feed him his bottle.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:02 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• My sister...born legally blind, attended school at Overbrook for the blind, lives on her own, became a social worker, works to support herself, kind, loving, short temper, but always sorry. My children adore her. She is my best friend and hero!
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 9:30 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• maybe so butterfly...i hate speaking bad about my sister but i've tried helping her so many times and so has the rest of my family. Its mean of me to say but i really wish the laws would catch up to her. (with her bad habits) It would do her some good to sit in jail for a while. I've even thought about calling anon on her and her bf cuz i know he deals drugs...i'm just scared that they would assume my mother called and send some thugs over to my moms house while the kids are there. I don't know what to do.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:35 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• My twin brother is gay and married to a man.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 10:25 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• My sister is the most amazing person...her DH aint half bad either lol. They are totally giving and caring. They bought me a new stove as a surprise and had it delivered the day before thanks giving anonomysly. They paid for my DD to have braces. DOn't get me wrong I would love them if they were poor as church mice, but this is an example of the kind of things they are always doing. They are wonderful to me and my family. So kind, and sweet, I love to go visit them just to sit and talk, I have so much fun.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:48 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Very caring family who is Italian but can be overbearing at times! LOL
    sippincoffee

Answer by sippincoffee at 12:12 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Compulsive lying asshole who has no right to talk bad about someone for not going to college when he didn't even graduate from high school! 9th grade drop-out!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:30 PM on Aug. 10, 2010