don't you hate it when....

you finally get to lay down and go to sleep and you try to get comffy but your hubby is in the way!!
I can't get a break here!! He always sticks his ass out so far that I'm like off the bed

and we have a king size bed!!

jmcwilly

Asked by jmcwilly at 6:30 AM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Push him back.. When my Bf in over and he covers like hafe the bed i just push him and im like EXcuse me, I need room too.
    TwiztedMayhem

Answer by TwiztedMayhem at 6:32 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• We have a king size bed and I have two thirds of it.   You must be doing something wrong lol.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:53 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• lol yea letting him take my side lol
    jmcwilly

Comment by jmcwilly (original poster) at 6:55 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• HA! Sticking my cold feet on any part of his body ensures quick removal of my hubby from my spot in the bed.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 7:01 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I usually hit what my husband is taking over my side with and tell him to move. Easy peasy. He doesn't even wake up anymore he just moves. LOL
    tanya_marieh

Answer by tanya_marieh at 7:32 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• my dh says this about me
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:20 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I do hate that! I'm usually contending not only with my husband, but also with my 80 lb. hound mix who likes to sleep plastered to my husband's leg. I'm constantly shoving him to make him kick her off the bed or at least scoot her over and give me room. Again, in my king sized bed!
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 8:26 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I gotta agree but in my case, I have a king as well but I also have my husband, my two kids who jump in at times, and my chihuahua who sleeps between my legs and my boxer who snores in bed with us! LMAO... Yup its like a party waiting to happen! LOL :) But it is togetherness I guess! LOL
    sippincoffee

Answer by sippincoffee at 12:09 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• My husband always has his elbow (when he sleeps on his back) taking up half of my pillow or his pillow taking up half of my pillow. I'm always glued to the edge of the bed. We only have a full size bed, but dang! Give me some room.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:28 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• lol
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 9:51 PM on Aug. 10, 2010