How can i help DH???

Ok so DH spends about 20+ hours a week working on his website (www.hollywoodguys.net) It is just a hobby but, he loves it and I personally think it is REALLY funny...however...his site only gets about 1200 hits a day and his facebook site only has 177 fans...I really want to help him get more traffic to his site and more fans on facebook page....I just want him to feel like he is doing all this and that people are LOOKING at it lol!!! If anyone has a website or a facebook page that has high traffic or a facebook page with a lot of fans HOW do you it? I really want to help him!!!
If you want (please do not feel like this is an ad because i am REALLY just asking for ADVICE!!) here is a link to the facebook page and the website maybe there is something he can CHANGE that would help!!! thanks ladies!!!
www.hollywoodguys.net
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Hollywood-Guys/200970957895?ref=ts

momofone072506

Asked by momofone072506 at 6:38 AM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• and really like i said ladies I am NOT trying to promote the website here I have just noticed that a lot of the moms on here are very creative and i would like ADVICE!!!! thanks!!!!!
    :)
    momofone072506

Comment by momofone072506 (original poster) at 6:40 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• lol well I think you should promote lol it worked on me:))
    jmcwilly

Answer by jmcwilly at 6:50 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

jmcwilly

Answer by jmcwilly at 6:51 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• me too ! lol...cute site....
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 9:33 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Post the website on your FB. Have him post it on his personal FB.
    You advertised it on here, so now go to other forums and advertise it there.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:38 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• You can pay to use google ad words to pay to increase your site in search engine optimization. Does he have Google Analytics coded in so he knows where most of his traffic is coming from? One thing I would also suggest making up a fake Facebook profile - like Johnny Hollywood or some other silly name. Then just start searching for people on FB that match your demographics and start adding them as friend and asking them to become a fan. Come up with funny Twitter posts that link back to your website.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 8:33 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• twitter!

sign up for google analytics.

basically work on SEO ...

mckomet

Answer by mckomet at 10:18 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• i agree with the other mommies
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:18 PM on Aug. 20, 2010