Have you ever acted like this? adult content

My Dh keeps coming home talking about how got donuts at work, and last friday he even went and got himself a donut and then only ate half and left it in the box in the car for me to clean up! So, today I was having a bad day, and I asked him if he could bring me home a donut to make me feel better. Well, he was a little late for lunch, so I was so happy, cuz I figured he got me my donut! But he didn't... he had to put gas in the car ><

I was so unhappy that I really couldn't even smile the whole time he was home for lunch! He said I was acting like I was a 300lb obese person and I just needed to snap out of it. .. (we're both pretty fit) But in my defense.. I REALLY wanted that donut.

Maybe I should take a preggo test :P

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:36 AM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i would have acted worse..i hate men, boyfriends, husbands , whoever that only think of themselves...its bull....i wouldnt have been smiling either becuz men are plain inconsiderate, selfish. i can understand how you felt and wish he would have remembered yourdonut...and if i could, i would bring you one!!!!
    jadasmother

Answer by jadasmother at 9:39 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• lol its cuz he's been talking about it for soooo long & left a 1/2 eaten stale one for you to clean up & then forgot yours! Your mad that he wasn't thinking about you.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:38 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• i'm sorry..i laughed the whole time i read this. go get your own donuts girl..leave a half eaten one on the counter..maybe he will get the point
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:42 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Yes, I have acted like that but thank the Lord, it has been a while since I have. I think it's probably because after almost 46 years of marriage, I've learned that some things just don't matter very much and are not worth getting in a snit.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:44 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Wow, funny response shay, I did leave the donut on the counter... and when I woke up this morning, the counter was full of ants (i've lived here 2 years and have yet to see a single ant in this house). I spent the whole morning cleaning up the ants and that's why I've had a bad day! He takes the car to work, and the only store close enough to walk doesn't sell donuts. I wasn't showered when he got home (because I'd spent the whole morning cleaning up ants) and so I couldn't take him to work and buy my own :(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:45 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Yeah, i'd be pissed about the ants.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:58 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Too cute! lol...you could always leave a half eaten donut in his sock drawer....but I think he'd just have eaten it. You should get a girl's night out...stay up too late, drink coffee, and gorge on donuts:)
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 9:22 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• That's a ridiculous thing for him to say.
    And for you to clean up? Leave that half eaten doughnut in the car for him to clean up.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:35 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• If THAT is all you have to complain about , you are VERY lucky. A donut??? You are pissed off because he didn't buy you a DONUT????? OMG.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 9:53 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• it seems you have too much time on your hands.........
    sunflower39346

Answer by sunflower39346 at 9:56 AM on Aug. 10, 2010