Is this possible?

I know someone who claims they had a miscarriage the very end of june and said they had to have a dnc. She now says she is 7wks pregnant. Not possible right? Also, can you even get pregnant that fast after miscarrying? Could it not be dangerous?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Health

• that means she technically got pregnant, sperm met egg, 5 weeks ago, why would it not be possible?
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 9:09 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• If a person has sex after a miscarriage and she has unprotected sex and she has a ripe egg she could get prego. I had this happen to me my son is now 19 years old everything was fine.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 9:14 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Yes that is very possible
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 9:19 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• It's possible, but it's not very safe. You have to wait 6 weeks after having a D&C to even have sex again, just like after pregnancy. She would be too sore to even think about sex after a D&C.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:32 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• thats what i thought jazz.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:37 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I've know women that have d&c and its pretty much like a abortion so yes you can have sex within 3 days I believes. Now yes the timeline seems off not even sure it's been 7 weeks since the end of June.
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 11:46 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• It's possible. Just not recomended for mom. Also higher risk of another miscarriage.
    zadesmom1998

Answer by zadesmom1998 at 10:33 PM on Aug. 10, 2010