TTC Health

We are fixing to start TTC. I have a 10 month old that I am still breastfeeding. I have been taking a prenatal during my pregnancy with him and still take one the entire time I have been breast feeding. So that is for like 19 months I have been on a prenatal. I drink lots of water and have lost all of my baby weight and a little plus! Anything else I should do to make things easier or better for my body while TTC? Any tips or strategies?

maggiebella25

Asked by maggiebella25 at 9:25 AM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It seems like you have all the physical right. Just make sure your stress level is at a managable level, and that your really ready for number two! good luck!
    tinykilah

Answer by tinykilah at 9:27 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Agreed. It sounds like you're well on your way.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:35 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• since you are breastfeeding it might take longer for you to get pregnant because your prolactin level is higher....but every woman is different. You may want to ask you doctor about that.
    amandatavisk

Answer by amandatavisk at 12:58 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I know it might take me longer to concieve since I am breastfeeding. He eats lots of solids and is older than 6 months which ups my chances. I am not willing to stop breatfeeding him so I will have to take my chances.
    maggiebella25

Comment by maggiebella25 (original poster) at 1:10 PM on Aug. 10, 2010