If you are overweight, did you have a hard time finding love?

?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• Being overweight generally lowers your self esteem/confidence. And if you don't have self confidence, you will NEVER find true love. So if you are overweight, don't let it affect how your feel about yourself. Confidence is the sexiest part of a woman.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 9:51 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• No I am working out to not be overweight. Not so much to find someone elses love but to find my own and after I restore this to then look for love.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:55 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• It didn't have anything to do with the weight. I had to find the right guy. That would have happened if I were skinny

Answer by admckenzie at 10:26 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Honey,I've never been overweight but, do me a favor & go look in a mirror.I'll bet you are beautiful! I also know that there are men out there who are very attractive to women with weight issues.And try to remember that beauty is radiated from the inside.You need to love yourself and then things will get much easier for you.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 4:04 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I've been over weight most of my life. I am comfortable with who I am and that exudes in the personality. Be comfortable with yourself no matter what size and you will find love. It happens everyday.
    zadesmom1998

Answer by zadesmom1998 at 10:44 PM on Aug. 10, 2010