What is your favorite commercial?

I like the cell phone commercials between parents and kids. Dad txting at the table, mom and dad standing in the window while the kids shoveling snow...

momx3gx1b

Asked by momx3gx1b at 9:48 AM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i like the m&m's commercial when the popcorn kernel is sitting on the couch with them and starts laughing so hard he pops !!!!!! That cracks me up every time !
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 10:13 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I like the McDonalds one where they get their son a happy meal and the parents keep stelaing it from eachother while they race home. They both want to be the one to give it to him. The dad wins and gives the boy the happy meal and he says thanks mom.
    mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 9:51 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• My favorite one is the one with the baby in the walker that zooms around the house. I laugh every time I see it or the one where Justin Timberlake gets racked. The Pepsi one.
    dragonlady44

Answer by dragonlady44 at 10:00 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Mine are a little more dated then those. I love the old Pizza Hut one where the boys are playing baseball and the one kid plays right field and is playing around when it's hit to him. He sticks his glove and "A baseball falls into my glove".

ALso , love the old McDonalds one where the 2 teenage girls that work there are discussing the new guy that was hired and if he was going to be cute or not and this guy who was in his 70's knocks on the door. They try to tell him they're not open but then he waves his McDonalds hat at them and they look at each other and laugh. Funny thing about this commercial is today it'd most likely be the opposite way with the seniors talking and a teenager knocking on the door.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 10:00 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Normally I absolutely HATE HATE HATE HATE commercials because they are TOO FREAKING LOUD, BUT I do like the car commercial (can't remember which one b/c that part isn't important) with the toys that dream of being alive and the song, "How You Like Me Now".

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:10 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• The Geico therapist commerical - sooo funny! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEbzM2FUP9s

(I hope this link works)

mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 11:03 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• My DH loves the parents at the window one lol. I like the tire comercial where they hit the breaks and show animals from like a bear down to a bug screaming...too funny. I also loved the Gap Christmas rap with the little girls.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:09 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• the nationwide commercials are pretty funny lately...

"GUYS! I JUST GAGGED!" --priceless.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 11:15 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I love Orbit and Sonic commercials.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:20 PM on Aug. 10, 2010