What is one thing you really don't like about your job?

I think mine would be the nasty stinky people that come in!! I know we are in hard times or whatever, but come on... get the neighbors hose and buy a 1$ bar of soap and take a shower!!! If you can afford to come into a restaurant and spend 40$ feeding your dirty family then I would hope you can buy some kind of soap! This family came in last night and EVERY single one of them smelled horrible, even the baby! I could smell the dad from about 3 feet away. And they all had on dirty nasty clothes that looked like they just rolled around in the mud in them. I don't understand it!! I just wanted to pick up that baby and scrub her down in the kitchen sink! lol

jedwards2009

Asked by jedwards2009 at 10:07 AM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Mine is getting up waaaay early. I am a morning person, but I don't think anyone is a 4:00 AM person, lol.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 10:08 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Having to answer to someone else when I want to take the day off come on it's my life and I have to ask for the day off Geez!
    Other then that it's just having to go to work.
    How much the kids get free stuff at my school then their parents are buying booze lottery tickets, drive better cars then me but they get everything for free that I have to pay for.
    Oh you said just one thing I have too many huh?
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 10:09 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• It's SSSOOO boring. I sit up front at a Law Firm...I answer the phone and take messages, but, it isn't a constant barrage of phone calls. So, I have hours of down time where I play on the computer....
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:10 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• when i worked (just quit after 23yrs), my most hated aspect was 'no-shows' for appointments. i usually gave a client a one-time pass, then they knew the 2nd offense would still have to be paid for, after all, in the hairbiz, time is $$! if not, they didn't get anymore appointments. so long! CYA! sayonara, baby!
    lol!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:14 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• drama..people who think they are above everyone else when they are not. Especially this one biotch..i'm constantly having to remind her that i trained her and that she doesnt need to tell me "the way" the company runs
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:17 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Technically, my job is caregiver to my hubby, his mom and currently his older sister (all three are disabled). The thing I hate the most is there are no days off or vacation days. Hubby tries to help out with mom and sissy but there's only so much he can do before his pain/headache sends him back to bed.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:17 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• My commute. It takes about an hour each way.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 10:20 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• mine is dealing with the death and severly sick..it's always heartbreaking. but the most aggravating is the negligence of some pet owners...absolutely baffling.
    I'm in the Veterinary field.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 11:11 AM on Aug. 10, 2010