Want a free $32 nusrsing blanket?

My friend told me about this promotion uttercovers.com is running. I guess they are trying to get their name out there by giving away their nursing covers. When u use promo-code “classy2” it brings the price from $32 to $0. I just checked it and so I hope it is still working for you!

MissingHimIraq

Asked by MissingHimIraq at 10:14 AM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I just got one of these last week (different promo code though)...they are really nice, and it came two days after I ordered it! The only thing you have to pay is shipping and handling.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 10:16 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• i got one the last time they did this promo! its a really nice cover :)
    how in the world are they going to make any money like this? haha
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:18 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• $10 for shipping and processing... wow.

Great deal still, but $10.. really?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:22 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Is it weird that I am not anywhere near pregnant, yet, I felt compelled to order one? I mean $9.95 is a steal....
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:23 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Same as Spammyann
    SwtSnowflake2

Answer by SwtSnowflake2 at 10:41 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I ordered one for my SIL who just had her first baby.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:42 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I just order one too. lol Yea 10 dollars is a little ridiculous for shipping but hey when you get it for only 10 its pretty much worth it. And glad to see others that have gotten theirs before I may evan get one for a friend for her baby shower. Who knows.
    MissingHimIraq

Comment by MissingHimIraq (original poster) at 10:46 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I with the rest. Not pregnant or nursing but I can't pass up $10 in shipping only for one of these.

Who knows, maybe I'll need it int he next year!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:30 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• They have that deal all the time. Hey, if you feel you need to hide under a Breastfeeding Burka, go for it. Personally, I think they draw a lot of attention and I prefer to just slip baby under my shirt.
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 2:28 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Well I think breast feeding is a beautiful thing. I breast fed my first son for almost the first year. I never cared who was watching especially when I was at home if they were in my home and my baby was hungry then they should have to leave before me and my son. But in public you obviously couldnt do that I think these are perfect and who cares if they attract attention. Baby DO attract a lot of attention.
    MissingHimIraq

Comment by MissingHimIraq (original poster) at 11:45 AM on Aug. 11, 2010