Why do men like breasts?

What is it about them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• I honestly wouldn't know
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 10:31 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• It's probably a Freudian thing, where they desire to breastfeed with mom again.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:31 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• they don't have them lol its as simple as that!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:33 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I think that men just like the differences between the male and female. Women are soft and curvy and round (this includes breasts). Not all men are breast freaks. A lot of men like a woman's butt or legs. Plus some men like voluptuous women, others like skinny ones. Some like tall model-like women - others tiny petite women. There are as many different kinds of taste as there are different types of people.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 10:35 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• a remember some things on a list of features men find attractive naturally and not necessarily knowing why, back to primal insticts

large breasts shows a woman ready to nurse, so it is a breast feeding thing cause back in cave man days there was no formula, that is bred in them.
    fuller lips show more oral stimulation, ie: oral sex
    a baby face or a fuller face, chubby cheeks for example show just that a baby face, shows natural need to protect, provide for etc.
    also on the list were exotic features
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:39 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Breasts cut a magnificent curve to a woman's  body  to add to the visual picture men see. Breasts are awesome. thank for god men and all of their visual loves for us.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:40 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• oh wow it was supposed to be thank god for
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:44 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• My husband says the way they move,feel,and respond is mesmerizing. I think its because they visually can see your arousal by your hardened nipples.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:01 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I am having my husband answer this one....

"Men like breasts for many reasons. It's something that men don't normally have (unless we're morbidly obese) and that engages our curiosity. Breasts also break up the straight line of the chest, it gives us something to look at. Many men are acutely aware that the manipulation of the breasts also creates pleasure in women, and that in turn gives us pleasure. Now I'm not saying that men engage in breast manipulation strictly for altruistic purposes, some of it is due to the fact that we hope for some form of reciprocation.
    Ultimately however, I think that men like breasts simply because we are taught from an early age that it is something we are not supposed to look at. It's the whole sense of breaking a societal taboo that excites us. Seeing clothed breasts excites our imagination, while bare breasts invoke that feeling of taboo - it brings out the pubescent boy in us again."
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:04 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I can't go with they don't have them because I don't have what they have and I have NO desire to have it lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:36 AM on Aug. 10, 2010