Headaches... why?!?!

I've literally have had headaches every day since I got pregnant with my almost 1 yr old daughter.. Does anybody know why this could be?? I mean they are so horrible they make me feel sick and make me feel like doing nothing but laying down.. I take meds and they don't help either!! :( I don't know what to do.. anybody have this problem? Any suggestions?? I don't know of any drs to ask.. I just know of my OB..

proudmommy690

Asked by proudmommy690 at 10:32 AM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Health

• As I am suffering today with one...I can tell you that many things cause them. I'm currently enjoying the brain hemorrhaging feeling of a hormone induced headache. It could be due to eyestrain, or tension, stress, dehydration, inflammation, hormone changes.... a multitude of things.
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 10:44 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• It could be totally unrelated to pregnancy. It could be that you need to get your eyes checked. It could be a million things. You need to go to your doctor and get tested.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:34 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• lack of seep? Stress?I get alot of headaches and more since having kids and usually its lack of sleep for me or stress.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 10:49 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• nutrient deficiency?

there are many reasons.
    mckomet

Answer by mckomet at 10:10 PM on Aug. 10, 2010