your daughter/son needs that special kinda toy adult content

When young teens (13-15) are becoming sexually active and sorta do but sorta don't see it as wrong, a common reason for engaging in sex is "because I want to" or "because it feels good."

Soo...would buying your girl a vibe/dildo and buying your boy a masturbator/stroker be an acceptable/good/preferred intervention? I mean, if it's all about the orgasm, then why NOT get a toy?

-pw-covenant-

Asked by -pw-covenant- at 10:37 AM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• My kids are still little, but I couldn't imagine buying them a toy. I would have died if my parents bought me one! lol.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 10:39 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• That is crazy. They can manage without a toy.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:41 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Are you kidding???!!! There is no way I would EVER buy my kid a sex toy!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:42 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I think talking to your kids about masturbation is one thing. Buying them the goods is wrong. They can use their hands or buy something themselves.
    RainingHeart

Answer by RainingHeart at 10:42 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I would rather my child know they can get that same feeling by using a toy than to think it comes from poking or being poked by another person only. Yes, it would help and work. I would do it.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:43 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• no i would not...have you thought of another reason. BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING IT. peer pressure gets to kids and they want to do what everyone else is doing. just talk to your child
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:45 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Why not enroll them in extra curricular activities like sports, dancing, library activities, volunteering etc. so they are occupied and don't have all day to do nothing but think about masturbating? Maybe they will be too tired at the end of the day and actually LEARN something too! Focus on what is important for children to expand their minds not just pleasure. They are only young once & there is enough time later on to explore sexuality (maybe even with their husband or S/O) IMAGINE that idea! WOW that's a thought! LOL!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:46 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• wow really..mine are little but I hope they don't have sex at freaking 13 I may have a heart attack!
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 10:48 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• also if you go and buy your child sex toys and they go and tell their friends that you (the parent) are buying them. Then the friend goes and tells their parents they want one "because its the cool thing to do" i would imagine some parents may become angry and possibly call cps on you. Sex toys are only sold in adult stores because they are meant to be used by ADULTS..not for children.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:48 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Geeze folks. Lots of kids start masturbating at age 2...it isn't foreign to masturbate at 16. And....just because some or none are having sex, why not make sure your kid is confident in themselves and not ashamed? I's just a dildo or stroker...it isn't like you paid for a prostitute.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:54 AM on Aug. 10, 2010