I don't know what to think...

My mom has been treating my family and I very strangly for quite some time. I asked her about it a few weeks ago. She said "I wish you guys would stop thinking its you. I just have a lot on my mind with grandma in the hospital." Okay, I undertand that. But then she deleted all of the pictures of me and my family (husband and kids) off of her myspace and put a lot of pictures of my sister and little brother and their kids up. I have not said anything. I thought maybe it was an oversight. Now her mom is back home and doing very well so I don't understand. She doesnt talk to me, sits in her room when she gets home. She wont even join us for dinner. This morning she said "bye, have a nice day, drive safe." She USUALLY says "bye, have a good day, LOVE you drive safe." So I said that to her and she slammed the door. WTF? I have not done anything to upset her to my knowledge.

ABusyBee

Asked by ABusyBee at 11:03 AM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm not an expert but It sounds to me that somrthing is bothering her Try taking her out to lunch & talk to her there.She is feeling out of sorts about something.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 3:13 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Continue to behave as you always have, continue to treat her kindly. It'll work itself out. And whatever her reasons, she's allowed to put whatever pics up -or not - that she likes.
    caseyandkids

Answer by caseyandkids at 11:08 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Don't treat her any different. Just continue to Love her when she is ready to talk be there for her.
    dragonlady44

Answer by dragonlady44 at 12:06 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I wouldn't do anything or act differently towards her. I would just act like nothing's wrong. I'm assuming she lives with you, so maybe she just wants some space from you and your family? I can kind of understand that if that's the reason. I lived with my parents for a few years after getting married and having a baby and it got kind of claustrophobic. I would just wait until she decides to talk to you about it. Or maybe one day when you're home alone with her, just try to have a clam conversation with her about everything. Just tell her that you're a little worried and confused. Good luck. I hope it all works out.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:10 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• That's supposed to say calm conversation not clam. lol.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:11 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• dont get mad at you mom she probably has alot on her mind & doesnt know how to let it out but i believe everything is going to be ok just still be kind to her & show her how much you love her & how much she means to you & be there for her
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 11:33 PM on Aug. 10, 2010