what would you do?

what would you do if our hubby/so/bf cheated on you just once? that he assured you nothing would happen with that person anymore and it had only happen once. would you stay with him and give him another chance but keep a really close eye on him or will you move on and ask to never be with again?

Alejandra10

Asked by Alejandra10 at 11:09 AM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i would give him another chance. these other moms kill me when they say oh he would be out the door....what ever...lets be real. its going to take time and patience on both your parts..good luck ....(you follow your heart and dont listen to everything people say) cause when it comes down to it you got to live for you and your kids (if you have any )
    sunflower39346

Answer by sunflower39346 at 11:14 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I won't be with someone I couldn't trust. Keep a close eye on him? Why would I do that? He's my partner, not my child. He'd be out. Period.
    caseyandkids

Answer by caseyandkids at 11:11 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I would give him another chance.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:10 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Move on. Once a cheater always a cheater. He lied to you once who's to say he won't do it again. Cheating is a deal breaker.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:10 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• You can't have a relationship if the trust isn't there. I know I wouldn't be able to fully trust him anymore and that would put a huge strain on our relationship.

I really want to say I would leave, but I don't know what I would do unless I was in the position......
    jking48444

Answer by jking48444 at 11:14 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Depends. What was going on with us? Why did he do it? Who was she? Do I believe him? Could we rebuild? Seems to me that I couldn't just say: get out, but after long conversations and soul searching I just might.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 11:15 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Nope,he'd be out the door. You don't get a mulligan for cheating.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:10 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• goodbye.. i wouldn't stick around!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:10 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I honestly don't think I could stay. It would mean that there was something horribly wrong in the relationship, and that he didn't respect me or us enough to try to work it out first.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:13 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• oh i forgot to put my answer. im thinking it would be extremly hard and maybe out of the anger i would say leave i dont want to see you again and stuff but i knwo the way hubby is he would start making me feels special and just wont leave me alone. so i think i mean i wouldnt want to and i would try my hardest not to but i do think theirs a chance i would cave inand give him another chance. now if their is more times other than 1 then he can go out the door but i think the first time would be very hard. i will probably make him prove that everythign will change and stuff and then see from there
    Alejandra10

Comment by Alejandra10 (original poster) at 11:19 AM on Aug. 10, 2010