I need to poop can anyone help

Im about 9 1/2 week pregnant and havent been able to go number 2 for about three week ,i feel all bloaty and crampy and have this pain in my left lower stomach and back plz help.

MrsE.G

Asked by MrsE.G at 10:23 AM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i've always found that drinking a lot of juice/eating a lot of fruits help...they're natural laxatives...i always turn to Kern's Apricot juice to do the trick :)
    retz

Answer by retz at 10:26 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Lots of fiber go get some fiber pills or some metamucill (sp?) drink lots of water, leafy greens, and walking well help get things moving.
    little.miss.mom

Answer by little.miss.mom at 10:31 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• take a form of flax seed. I do vitamins, and they recommend 3 pills with every meal. I take 3 in the AM and 2 in the PM. I have nooo problems. Try exercising.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 10:41 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I drink a glass a prune juice every day and eat salads it reallly helps
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• i eat yogurt plums grapes .. ect . they are natural laxitives
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 11:09 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• holy cow if it has been three weeks you may be impacted and need a doctors help. call the dr you can rupture an intestine if you are impacted.
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 11:16 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• i didnt go for almost 6 weeks and my dr said things were fine just to try those fruits .. may i ask why every post i see you post you say the worse conclusion or say nothings wrong you post the complete opisit of what others say are you looking for attention lyndell???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• i really hate prunes they taste nasty but they have dried prunes out there and they are not so bad i try to eat at least 2 prunes a day if i remember, its hard to stay regular with the prenantals they seem to make me constipated,

u can also take laxatives, the equate ones are ok to take as long as u take as directed...

i do warn u hun when u finally do go its going to hurt cause u have built up a "plug" there may be a lil blood too but dont worry you will feel so much better after you go...
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 11:21 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Two words PRUNE JUICE. The stuff in prune juice will help things loosen up and let things flow.
    Kanami

Answer by Kanami at 1:55 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I ate a bowl of raisen bran everyday during my pregnancy. I cried one day when I woke up and realized it was gone! It was just that important. lol
    jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 2:10 PM on Oct. 6, 2008