my husband was talking in his sleep and said,

That he wanted more kids, that he would love to have more babies in our home... I am pregnant now and due in December( if I carry that long) I thought it was funny and I went back to bed.. A couple nights before that he was having a convo in his sleep. He would say yes, no and maybe. I only got little bit of what he was talking about. I tell him every morning that he talks in his sleep and he laughs and says he doesn't like he would know. Well has your husband spoke in his sleep?

Claudiomom

Asked by Claudiomom at 11:33 AM on Aug. 10, 2010 in General Parenting

• My husband is a mechanic and is ALWAYS talking about cars in his sleep! OR Modern Warefare: Call of Duty, he gets really into the game and then has dreams about them! Lol I just poke him and laugh!
    MommyFlood

Answer by MommyFlood at 11:35 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• ...aw, thats sweet. my dh talked in his sleep last night too. twice. it was crazy. he said "i will fix that christmas light tomorrow" and "i don't like rap music but i think usher is alright"
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:36 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Mine was talking in his sleep the other day and told me his Uncle needed to go to the Dr. for herpes.
    jat08167

Answer by jat08167 at 11:54 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Mine talks in his sleep. Usually work related though.
    countryspun

Answer by countryspun at 11:36 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• oh, and i asked him this morning if he even knew who usher was..lol
    shay1130

• Sometimes.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 11:39 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• My ex said one time Kiss me Hiney cuz the secretary won't he didn't have a secretary. My dh now talks alot in his sleep he always sounds like he is angry with someone and he flings his arms around like he's trying to hit someone which is funny to me cuz he's the calmest guy I know.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:41 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Sometimes. He works for a major awning company. One night he woke me up patting me and the blankets. I was like wth? I woke him up he said he was dreaming they hung an awning made of news paper and it caught on fire and he was trying to put it out lol.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:07 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• i guess i do...just the other night i sang "oh, oh, oh, oh, oh my god" in my sleep. that song gets played too much around here. according to him, i sleep talk a lot
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:18 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Mine talks and argues with co workers in his sleep. He also talks in Italian in his sleep. Its hilarious.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:06 PM on Aug. 10, 2010