What is it about you that DH was attracted to when you met?

Has he told you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• He says my smile and sense of humor. :)
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 11:36 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• He says my eyes, and personality!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 11:37 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• My personality - we met at a trade show, he said that he'd never met anyone that could command a room as well as I. :) He still says I'm the smartest person he's ever met.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:37 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• He said when I touched his hand with mine. He just fell in love then go figure he loved the fact that we were going to be grandparents right about the same time.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:38 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• personality.. im laid back and so is he.. the first thing he said when i walked in the room is damn you look familiar..turn around! get it.. dick sucking joke..lol.. ok he was only 17 at the time so give me a break.. but we been together for 7 years now.. and i still get the nasty jokes.. his whole family has a crude sense of humor so i fit in great..but he was cute and had a good body.. well then but now no.. i love remembering the day we met..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 11:40 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• my personality! i was young and didnt give a rats ass what people thought! i was such a rebel lol!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 11:42 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• he liked they way i looked... but more than that he like how i had goals that i was working to get.
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 11:43 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• personality,eyes,boobs lol

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:43 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Personality, sexiness, eyes, boobs (although I think boobs came first). I was independent and strong with a good head on my shoulders. I was working and taking good care of my kids. That's what he said.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 12:23 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• my legs...and how i dressed...i've always been a baby tee and jeans kinda girl. he liked that i wasnt all dressed up all the time like most of the sluttly little girls he knew and i kept my makeup fairly natural.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 12:44 PM on Aug. 10, 2010