Does anyone know of any good beauty salons that actually treats your hair and tells you what you need in Brooklyn or NYC?

I had my daughter about 3 years and I've always had long hair but about a year ago it i cut it and colored it and its not growing anymore. I want my hair to be at the length it use to be does anyone have any suggestions or know of any good beauty salons that would give you advice and take care of your hair. Basically maintain and make it grow again!!!!!!!!!!

brklynamaya

Asked by brklynamaya at 9:32 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I aboslutely adore the beehive salon in BK its very affordeabe and my hairdresser is amazing. she will de fhelp and offer any advice towards the growth of your hair as well as recommend products, not just sell you the ones the store has. its a small little funky shop and sh eis best if you are goign to go for an edgy cut. her name is kay. hope that helps =)
    mishkins

Answer by mishkins at 9:40 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Hair grows from the inside of your head out. Theirs not a product to put on your hair to make it grow, that I know of. You can find good products to get your hair more healthier were it will not brake off as easy. For hair growth, good nutrition and vitamins I would say would be your best bet. Scalp massage may help stimulate blood flow to the roots as well.
    my3blessings123

Answer by my3blessings123 at 2:26 PM on Jun. 21, 2008