Sore breasts adult content

I only have some mild discomfort on the top of the breasts and along the sides when I am doing a self breast exam. I never get breast discomfort as a pms sign or during a period. My period is due this Friday. I have been having the urgency to 'pee' every hour to hour and a half for the past week and been extremely tired no matter how much I sleep at night. I took one of those preg tests from the dollar store and it came up -. Then, I did another test that can supposedly detect the preg. hormone sooner and it came up 'not pregnant'. I also have a temp that dipped and then climbed clearly showing ovulation 12 days ago. My temp has continued to climb! I guess it is just a weird cycle this month. Better luck next time.

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 11:49 AM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It could be that you still don't have enough HCG in your urine to get a positive. I'd wait to see if your period comes and then test
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:50 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I am just a wee bit anxious! LOL!
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 11:53 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Good Luck! Its so hard to wait! I feel like I have early symptoms too... stuff I usually don't have during PMS but time will tell
    reagabismom

Answer by reagabismom at 1:54 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Wired cycles do happen.  Wish you luck.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 8:31 PM on Sep. 14, 2010