Am I pregnant?

The first day of my last menstrual cycle was June 23rd, 2010. My doctor previously diagnosed me with PCOS. Which I thought made it hard for me to get pregnant.
But about two months b4 my menstrual I was losing weight and working out. Then my cycle came. During my cycle my fiance had unprotected sex with me. We live in two different states because of school. We were spending time with each other up until the 4th of July and I believe we had sex every day except the 28th, 29th, and the 4th I believe. The fifth I took a flight back home. Once home I decided to go n get vitamins to promote my system, Folic, B complex, Iron, Calcium, and others. (months b4 I was in the hospital with a low hemoglobin count borderline transfusion).
Recently I woke up breast sore, nauseous, and still Aug 10th no period. In that time my fiance n I had a fight and we broke up, I spend 6hrs @ the gym everyday thinking that was why, but am I pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Pee on the keyboard. If the monitor turns into a giant plus, you're knocked up. Minus sign means you arent.

Jeez. Tests are like 12 bucks. Go get one.
    Jenny-talia

Answer by Jenny-talia at 11:53 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I don't know, go buy a HPT and see. you can get a test from the dollar store for super cheap
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:55 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• If you had sex, it is possible.

Based on what you type, I have no idea. Because, it does no good to only tell when the 1st day of your period is. You have to know how long your cycle is. Mine is 33 days so I ovulate on day 19 but it is different than others since cycles differ from woman to woman.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:56 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• your sarcasm is truly unnecessary. Seems like your worried, just go take the test and see what happens. Not everyone on here is insensitive.
    LadyPhenix

Answer by LadyPhenix at 11:58 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• It's just that we see this same question so many times a day. Take a test.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:00 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I don't like to be rude or insensitive, but really, how are some strangers sitting on the other side of the country behind their keyboards and computers ever going to know if someone else is pregnant? Do you really expect to get a firm answer of YES you are pregnant or NO you are not? The ONLY way to know is to take a test, not ask on a computer. So my answer to you is, it is possible all the exercising is keeping your cycle from starting, but it is also possible you are pregnant because you did have sex and sex causes pregnancy. So go to the store, buy a test, take the test, and let us know how it all turns out.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 12:01 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Well seeing as this is what i assume to be your first pregnancy i can understand how you could be a little confused and need to confide in someone. Sometimes your first reaction is not to go to the dr but to seek advice which is not a bad thing. so dont let people upset you b/c they want to be hateful. But yes sweetie there is a chance and you should honestly test or go to your dr and have them do a test.
    stevynjjsmoma

Answer by stevynjjsmoma at 3:30 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• it always possible and the timing is about right. But untill you've taken a test there's no way to know for sure. Losing weight can also change your cycle as can age. Good luck!!
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:31 PM on Aug. 10, 2010