What do you do all day?

Like do you have a "routine" I do sorta,
I get up, Smoke my Cigarette, eat something then start a load of clothes, sit at computer and check my email/CM while clothes are washing, usually spend way to much time on computer, then put the clothes in the dryer, do the dishes sweep/mop if needed, fold clothes, and then its "Quiet Time" and the kids hate that but most days they take a nap and so do I!!

sarahdicksonjr

Asked by sarahdicksonjr at 11:52 AM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• wake up, make ds breakfast and coffee for me. then school time for about 30 minutes. then i shower. get dh up for work (he is 2nd shift) make lunch (pack for dh) for everyone. then ds gets tv time and i do whatever. then we usually go out somewhere - running errands or swim class.. sometimes he just plays with neighborhood kids and i have time to clean my house... in the evening time just seems to slip away... i am rather unproductive then/
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 1:20 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• clean house wash cook dinner and get on the computer
    karensavell

Answer by karensavell at 11:54 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I work.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:55 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I work, then go home and do some housework, prepare dinner. Spend evenings enjoying time with my children. On weekends we go to the orchard or some other activity. We have made strawberry and blueberry jam together this year. Peaches are getting ready now, so back to the orchard we will go! We have a pool and spend lots of time in that as well..it is about 90 some here with a gazillion percent himidity. Too hot to do much other than swim these days lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:02 PM on Aug. 10, 2010