Sex question..tmi adult content

Does cum bother you? Do you swallow? Does it gross you out. I have a problem with those aspects of it and i'm trying to be more ummm...accepting of it...lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• It does a bit, no I don't. Yes it does.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 11:59 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• It does bother me sometimes. When I start thinking about them swimming around. THAT was TMI, LOL!

Other times, it depends on what he has been eating/drinking. It changes the taste.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:00 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• yes i dont swallow even tho my hubby would just love that ! just eww! i think he should just be happy with the fact that im even giving him head!! but thats just me!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 12:01 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Yah, that's TMI.
    No, won't do it. No way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• No it doesn't and yes I swallow. But I think it depends on the relationship? man?. It did bother me with my ex and I never swallowed with him.
    KandDsmama1

Answer by KandDsmama1 at 12:04 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• No it doesn't bother me.I love giving my hubby head. Sometimes it tastes a little more... sour... but I guess that just depends on what he's eaten. lol
    I was never a fan of swallowing before but I don't mind doing it with my hubby. There's a "closeness" there.... if that makes sense. And not just the penis in the mouth closeness. lol
    NotUrMama72

Answer by NotUrMama72 at 12:08 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Pre-cum grosses me out, nevermind the actual stuff. I get grossed out putting the tip in my mouth.... ewwwwwww! I would never get far enough along to have to worry about swallowing. Guess I'm just somewhat of a prude in that aspect. LOL
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 12:09 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• No it doesn't bother me. Yes I swallow. No it doesn't gross me out. I agree with another poster that said it depends on the guy, and that is the absolute truth. With my hubby I love every aspect of sex together, including giving him head and swallowing. To put your mind at ease, cum is not something gross, it is made up of lots of protein, fructose sugar, and some vitamins; it is all stuff that the human body needs or has anyway. The taste I guess really does depend on the guy and his habits. My ex did drugs and it made the taste sour. My current hubby does not do drugs, doesn't drink, and we eat decent food so he either has no taste at all, or it's not a bad taste. Our sex life is awesome and we are totally into pleasing each other which in turn pleases ourselves, therefore I do not mind swallowing at all, and in fact I really like it and hubby LOVES LOVES LOVES it!
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 12:17 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• For me the anticipation of knowing it's about to hit my throat is the worst part. Worrying if I'll gag or whatever. Once it's there I don't have a problem but hubby doesn't care if it goes down my throat or down the sink so I just spit now.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:23 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• The smell is worst than the taste. I haven't swallowed in years, I don't care for the extra calories. wink mini

parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 1:04 PM on Aug. 10, 2010