My dil and I don't seem page #2

So now I send the card to the parents in 2 weeks thinking they are nt at their home, but up at their DIL's and my son is furious. He has not spoken or seen us now for 1-1/2 yrs. He clld me 1 x after his sister died to see how his father & I were holding up . If he wnts to side w/her family so be it, I can't control a grown mad, and there are other issues. As usual with others, we were all close until my DIL came into the picture. But I can't believe how so very mad and upset my son is bec I took 2 weeks to send a card to her parents. I asked him when did his time frame become the propere x frame, with no ans. I've apoligized abt not talkng to her & exp. she doen't have court cases to ask abt or gossip, I don't wnt to hear the Good Mother crap. That's the gist of it in a nut shell. I guess I'm just wondering, has anyone else had such a rediculous problem w/ a DIL, beside the fact that she starts trbl. she is a habitual liar?

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 12:03 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• Im sorry you are having such issues with DIL. My MIL barely calls me unless she needs help, I call her when I have questions or if she can watch the kiddo. Two weeks is fine for sending a card that you didnt have to send in the first place. I would quit appologizing, you have done nothing wrong. Death seems to always bring out the real personalities in people.
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 2:36 PM on Aug. 10, 2010