second pregancy/child

I just took a positive preg test...yeah! My son is 23 months. I am more nervous about this pregancy than my first. I am wondering...were you? What surprised you most about you 2nd pregancy/labor/child?

crazy4u49033

Asked by crazy4u49033 at 12:14 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My first 3 were all planned, but I was still nervous! Actually each pregnancy I got more nervous lol I dont know why, seems like it should be the other way around =)
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 12:18 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I'm 30 weeks with my second and I'm very nervous! I think now that I know what to expect makes me more nervous. My son will be 2 years and one month when this little one is born so I'm wondering how things will be with a newborn and a toddler this time around. I have such a guilty feeling about bringing another little one into my son's world. I know everything will turn out fine, though.
    KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 12:28 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• my second labor was so fast and no contractions they had to induce it because my cervix was 6cm open and i wouldnt get contractiond i only pushed once and baby was out it was so awesome. the bad thing was with my second pregnancy i had so much morninf sickness during my whole pregnancyi had totake meds. and it was tireing because my son was only 1 1/2 so i had to be runing after him playing with him but i still think my second pregnancy was so much better than the first one best of lucks for you
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 12:31 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I am 27 weeks pregnant with my second child and more nervous than ever! You are not alone!
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 12:58 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Well for me, everything was a lot easier in the labor/delivery part since I refused an epidural :) But usually if you had a tough first delivery, the second is usually much better....good luck :)
    ProudMommyOH3

Answer by ProudMommyOH3 at 2:24 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• this is my second Planned pregnancy, and im 34 weeks and nervous as well. i think because i know what to expect and the pain. my second pregnancy has been way worse than my first, morning sickness for 6 mos and im so miserable now i can barly walk and ive only gained 20lbs. my son is only 20 mos now and its hard to do things with him. im just ready to have baby and get back on track with both kidos. good luck!!
    mrsaustin271

Answer by mrsaustin271 at 10:46 AM on Aug. 11, 2010