where can i get a special agent halloween costume for cheap for my 6 yr. old son?

my 6 year wants to be a secret agent but the costumes are expensive, where can i get one that is not so expensive?

creena

Asked by creena at 12:17 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Shopping

• What if you make it with stuff from a thrift store? get him a black button up shirt black pants some sun glasses and maybe you could mkae him a badge out of tin foil
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 12:19 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• the dollar store has a little set of like sunglasses, walkie talkie, badge, etc. (dollar tree) I got my son a set just for fun. Can't beat $1
    all you'd need add is maybe a dark suit which you could probably find at the good will or other thrift store type place, or heck you might have one.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 12:26 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Do you have a Party City or something like that where you are? they carry lots of costumes and accessories and party goods.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 12:28 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• walmart or get coupons from party city and use them...just sign up @ their website...
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 10:29 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• make it
    san78

Answer by san78 at 10:45 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• partycity
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 5:37 PM on Aug. 23, 2010