Any Moms of kis with ADHD out there?

I am at my wits end with my 6 year old! We have had a rough Summer and I am worried about him going back to school! :( Any advice on how to deal with the anxiety, emotions, tantrums, etc... would be appreciated!

KamiB79

Asked by KamiB79 at 12:43 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Kids' Health

• My son was diagnosed at 6. We are now at 12 yrs old and on a med and therapy regiman that is working quite well for all of us. There are tough times but be strong. Good luck.
    zadesmom1998

Answer by zadesmom1998 at 1:12 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

zadesmom1998

Answer by zadesmom1998 at 1:13 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• My son was disgnosised at 10 and now at 14, we are trying his 1st quarter of high school without meds. Come to find out that he didn't take his meds when my dad gave them to him in the morning and he did ok in school without them. We will see how he concentrates, etc. If his grades fall, he will be back on the meds.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:11 PM on Aug. 10, 2010