PMS or early pregnancy? adult content

For the past week to week and a half I have been experiencing the urge to urinate often during the day and night (and I do not have a UTI or any other STD), I am very fatigued throughout the day and I do sleep well at night, as well as some mild cramping (lighter than my usual pre period cramping), my basal temperature has dropped after a very obvious ovulation but then climbed and is continuing to climb each day thereafter (well above my coverline on my temp chart). Past couple of days, I have experienced moments of dizziness and mild nausea (but not vomting). I am 12 DPO. Although I did take a preg. test and it read negative, I have never taken a preg. test before my period was due - which will be this Friday, wondering if there just isn't enough of the preg. hormone being detected just yet? I am so hopeful! I am not taking another test until (and if) my period is missed this weekend. Here's hoping!

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 1:04 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It's hard to say from the description alone, if you'd like to share the chart I'd be happy to look.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 1:06 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Oh, and good luck!
    coder_chick

• Sounds promising...but it could be too early to test! I would definately wait until the weekend. Even those early detection preg tests don't work for all women. I was pg with my son and took 3 of those expensive tests my 5 day b/f period, my 3rd day and then the day before my period was due and they all said negative! And i WAS Pg!! haha so your levels could not be there yet for testing! Hope that helps and good luck! keep us updated yeah? :)
    MamaCass2003

Answer by MamaCass2003 at 1:10 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• THanks girls! How do I download my chart to show you, coder chick?!
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 1:20 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Depends on what app/site you're using. You can send me a PM if you want.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 1:23 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I am using the Fertilityfriend.com
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 1:24 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• You can right click on the chart, and Save the image. Then you can probably message it.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 1:29 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Here are my temps since ovulation:'O'-96.4 F, 1DPO-96.8, 2DPO-96.6, 3DPO- 97.29, 4DPO-96.7, 5DPO-97.25, 6DPO-97.9, 7DPO-97.4, 8DPO- 97.29, 9 DPO- 97.9, 10DPO- 97.09, 11DPO- 97.42, 12DPO- 97.9
    No drying up of CM until yesterday. It has been wet - creamy for the past 10 DPO.
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 1:35 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Good Luck! I'm in the same boat right now... just gotta wait it out I guess
    reagabismom

Answer by reagabismom at 1:52 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I know..it is so hard to wait when it is only days away from being able to test...if I am late! UGH! All the best to you as well! This baby-making business is tough going sometimes.
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 1:53 PM on Aug. 10, 2010