Can i get pregnant right away if...

We are trying to get pregnant now..I just took my Paragard IUD out Friday and i also have a Complex Ovarian cyst on the left. Anyone gone thru this exact thing? Can i get preg. right away with a cyst? I'm wondering if it will make it more difficult.*Please be nice! :)
Thanks!

MamaCass2003

Asked by MamaCass2003 at 1:06 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• yep.. you can
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 1:06 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I honestly have no solid idea... but I thought I'd heard that docs usually want to get rid of cysts before ttc (though I may be thinking of a different kind of cyst that's painful, etc).

Also, with your ttc efforts, keep in mind that it takes a lot of women a long time for their bodies to get back to normal after an IUD is removed (may depend on the type), but I remember hearing something like 12-18 months.

It probably can't hurt to try! Good luck!
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 1:11 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• thank you!
    MamaCass2003

Comment by MamaCass2003 (original poster) at 1:11 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• thank you for your comment! I do know that with my IUD-it has no hormones, so it is supposed to get you right back to normal cycles and you can get pg right away. I've always had my periods on this IUD, so its very possible. I'm more worried about the combination of both and then TTC..
    MamaCass2003

Comment by MamaCass2003 (original poster) at 1:13 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I have no idea but I think you would be able to! good luck!
    ahawkins

Answer by ahawkins at 1:16 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Thank you so much Ahawkins!!! :)
    MamaCass2003

Comment by MamaCass2003 (original poster) at 1:19 PM on Aug. 10, 2010