Tampons adult content

When you pee do you always change the tampon, or do you leave the tampon in till the 8hrs (or whatever) is up? I always change it because the idea of having string with pee on is kinda gross, but I feel like its wasteful! lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I go until I think the tampon is pretty full. I don't change it every time I pee. That would be way too much.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:14 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I don't wear tampons! :o)
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 1:17 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Pads r better then tampons! Who could walk around with something stuck up thier vagina!!! That sounds uncomfortable and gross!!! Pads r more comfortable!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 1:18 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• If I'm going to leave it in (typically light flow days) I'll hold the string aside. It'll still get some, but the hope is that it won't get saturated.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 1:18 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Gross!!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 1:19 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• dancer - Having something small in my vagina (that I can't really feel) is much preferred to walk around feeling like I've got a diaper or mattress in my panties.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 1:20 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I can't use them because it doesn't hold anything.
    tanya_marieh

Answer by tanya_marieh at 1:20 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Before I got pregnant I could go until I felt the need to change it. Once I had my daughter though, I feel the need to change it every time I pee, regardless of whether it's ready or not. It never feels like it's in the right spot after I pee, which drives me crazy!
    musicalbabe85

Answer by musicalbabe85 at 1:54 PM on Aug. 10, 2010