what have you done to be productive today?

just washed the outside trashcans (ick!) so now i feel that i deserve a break because it was nasty!

AmaliaD

Asked by AmaliaD at 1:13 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol well I've done nothing lol
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 1:14 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I went to an apointment! and after nap time we are going to kidtime
    ahawkins

Answer by ahawkins at 1:14 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Let's see - I took my 3 little ones (3, 2 & 2) to the dentist this morning. Then to the Ped's office since one of my 2 yr olds had his finger smashed in a door, then off to another location to get is finger x-rayed, off to the grocery store to get his prescription and then finally home for lunch, diaper change and down for naps. After they were down for their naps I got changed and am now at work. Is that productive enough for ya? :o)
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 1:16 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I cleaned all 3 of my bathrooms this morning - tubs, toilets, floors, sinks and mirrors. I'm ready for a nap!

Answer by missanc at 1:18 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Folded laundry, emptied the dishwasher, watered all the potted plants on the deck, added water to the pool, cleaned out the skimmers. Boring but at least it's done for today. Now on to more laundry, lunch and vacuuming!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:18 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I cleaned the babies room (2.5), and took my oldest step son to Game Stop. I still have to iron, but I'm working up to that :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:19 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• This morning I cleaned up after my dfs mini party that he had last night, did dishes, gave the kids (2,1) a bath, walked to wic with the kids, put one kid down for a nap while the other has a snack. later I will go to the doctors for my appt and hopefully have another child!! <3
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 1:20 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Clean, dusted vacuumed the family room, & living room, sorted through & organized a ton of toys, cleaned both bathrooms, my room, the kids room & the guest room & cleaned some windows... all this with a broken foot :(
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 1:22 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I worked until 7AM, got son from DH (we meet 1/2 between home and work) took son to summer camp with his wacky hat (today is wacky hat day , we made a snack attack hat) took a 3 hour nap on the couch (working nights can be hard) . did some laundry, took a shower , will pick up son in a few minutes thern go to the playground for a while.
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 2:11 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I cleaned the house, made breakfast, got dressed and went to work this morning. I cleaned 12 guestrooms @ work, made about 20 or so beds, came home, made lunch, took a shower, and now DH is at the store buying stuff to make tacos for dinner for me! I think I had a fairly productive day!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 4:27 PM on Aug. 10, 2010