What's your favorite scary movie?

Mine is The Exorcist. Along with many others...

megs1228

Asked by megs1228 at 10:45 AM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• There are tons!!! I think Gothika really got me. I was definatly scared when I watched that one. (which is not something that happens very often) But I LOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEE zombie movies! I would watch those all day long.
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 11:05 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I watched Gothika in the theatres & I love that movie. My fiance watches so many zombie movies that I can't stand them anymore. I like a lot of scary movies that also have comedy parts in them.

bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 11:40 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• i am not very easily frigtened and i am still looking for a great scary movie but i like the saw movies.... i havent seen 4 yet
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 12:05 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I am not easily frightened either. Was not impressed with the saw movies. I thought I would because I like graphic stuff. My 2 favs right now that are not scary but in the horror department are "I know who killed me" and "untraceable."
    I prefer movies that are also psych thrillers. Donnie Darko is a good one.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 12:37 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• It's hard to say, since they don't really make scary movies much any more. Exorcist was good, and Carrie, the Shining, and Christine are all good. The original Wicker Man (*not* the Nic Cage version, which is awful), was scary! The Haunting (the 1963 version).
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 1:54 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• polterguist
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:26 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• i love halloween the original.
    I like the remake but nothing comes close to the orignal.
    I also liked the strangers!
    ilovemylilymae

Answer by ilovemylilymae at 2:49 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• mental mind movies scare me the most.. not boo but,, oh what if that really happened.. final destination, knowing, and fallen ,then there are the gory movies that only scare me if I am alone. Funny how I watch the ring with my best friend and we screamed our heads off. Then while watching it with my SO it was just funny. Polterguist, Exorcist, The Omen freak me out especially when the sounds are all jumpy.. with now background music I dont think I would be afraid.
    tall_mocha84

Answer by tall_mocha84 at 8:13 AM on Apr. 12, 2009