Taking it too far? But nonetheless has every right?? Man pledges to build gay bar that caters to Muslim men...

next to Mosque planned near WTC...
~~~~~
Greg Gutfeld:I’m announcing tonight, that I am planning to build and open the first gay bar that caters not only to the west, but also Islamic gay men. To best express my sincere desire for dialogue, the bar will be situated next to the mosque Park51, in an available commercial space.
This is not a joke. I’ve already spoken to a number of investors, who have pledged their support in this bipartisan bid for understanding and tolerance.
As you know, the Muslim faith doesn’t look kindly upon homosexuality, which is why I’m building this bar. It is an effort to break down barriers and reduce deadly homophobia in the Islamic world.

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 1:23 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Politics & Current Events