iud problem maybe... adult content

okay i just got off my period about a week and a half ago...and then lastnight i started bleeding again. i havent bled too much today but still it was alot lastnight! could this have anything to do with the iud? should i get i checked out?

also me and my husband had sex like we havent had in a while! and i was hurting, so could that make me bleed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Health

• Sounds like you may have torn something with the IUD. like maybe it scratched you up there somehow..but its possible you just had a spontaneous bleed..I'm guessing you have Paragrad since Mirena users usually don't have a period..and us Paragard users have crazy and long periods!
    MamaCass2003

Answer by MamaCass2003 at 2:28 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Yeah, you can have bleeding between cycles with and IUD. If that is your only symptom i wouldn't worry about it. Pain or swelling, call you-know-who.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:52 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• i actually have the mirena and stillhave a period evcerymonth forabout 5 days :( and iim the anon that asked lol
    EheartsZ07

Answer by EheartsZ07 at 4:22 PM on Aug. 11, 2010