Does your lil one watch cartoons?

My 11 month old watches cartoon in the morning when so wakes up and she loves watching tiger and pooh and wonder pets and Blue clues and she watches Yo Gabba she likes the one that is called move.I just LOVE watching her face. I dont let her watch anything else.

What do you let your lil one watch on T.v?

Mamato2angels

Asked by Mamato2angels at 1:31 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• We only let ours watch sesame street and a few shows on Sprout
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 1:32 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• well my 11 month old is too busy exploring and learning than to watch tv. My 2yr old rarely watches t.v. as well and when she does its usually if we are watching something, which we dont do much. I dont think my tv has been turned on for 4 or 5 days:)
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 1:33 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• We have never stopped our kids from watching TV. They both love cartoons. All kinds.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:36 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• My son will be 2 next month and watches Sesame Street, Wonder Pets, Thomas and Friends and sometimes Mickey Mouse. He calls Elmo, Mamo. I love it!
    KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 1:39 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• My son loves to watch sesame street and alot of other movies he is almost 3 but my daughter will not watch anything on tv lol ive tried to let her watch spongebob and all the shows on Nick Jr and she wont sit there and watch it she is 16 monthes
    ladybugky88

Answer by ladybugky88 at 1:49 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• My son watched everything but porn. He loved movies. He watched cartoons and kid shows too.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:08 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I didn't let my son watch TV until he was 23 months. He did watch (VERY rarely) prior to that..maybe a plane ride etc. Now he is allotted 2 shows in the AM and he can earn 2 shows in the evening. I don't believe they get much out of them even the educational ones. Although I only let him watch those that are educational. So if there is a small glimmer of hope he picks something up it will be positive,
    coolchic320

Answer by coolchic320 at 2:30 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• My daughter watch Yo gaba gaba, wonder pet, Dora and blue clues. She loves the singing and dancing. She starts dancing whenever she hear music playing.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 2:33 PM on Aug. 10, 2010