If a boy's penis... adult content

is small when he's young, can it grow much larger as he grows?

I just found out that my BIL & his co-workers have ben making fun of my DH's penis size based on a picture of the two of them when they were young boys. I can't remember how the joke goes, but it REALLY ticked me off. DH does not even know these people & they are joking about his penis. Anyhow, DH has a large penis IMO. It's just under 7", which seems big to me. It even seems big when it's not erect. So, it got me thinking...if a boy is born with a penis that seems small, can it grow larger as the boy gets older, or do they usually have a small penis all throughout life?

You can betcha that the person who told me about this joke got bitched at by me hard chore. DO NOT make fun of my DH's penis! I think his little brother resents my DH for many reasons...maybe passing around this joke is a way for him feel better about himself? DH would be s hurt if he knew.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• Oh, on a side note... the results of the study said that they stretched the penis out to be parallel with the floor to do the measuring (from base to tip) so that would cancel out the hanging issue...
    2 guys can have the same length penis and one just hangs longer than the other.

I really doubt that penis size pre-puberty is any indication of size post-puberty because size seems to have a lot to do with testosterone levels from what i've read.

also, most guys who make fun of other people's penis probably have a small one
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 1:58 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• of course it gets bigger with age! that's just plain silly of them to make fun of him now for his penis as a kid. If I were you hubby, I'd whip out and prove it wasn't tiny anymore ;o) LOL
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 1:39 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Lol, I am sory I really dont have an answer to this one, I didnt see my DH's penis when he was younger, so I dont really have a comparison. But here is a bump for you.
    dakajazz23

Answer by dakajazz23 at 1:39 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Don't worry, boys are stupid silly about penis size. Let it roll. Of course your hubs pee pee grew to big boy size!! ;)
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 1:40 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• And why poke fun at a mans's penis you don't know??? How immature is that? These are grown people poking fun!

But grown up men turn into little boys at penis talk time. Hell my seven year old and his 42 year old father roll on the floor laughing anytime someone says the word. Your husband wouldn't care. We just do because we are women and we are mature and we don't want "nobody makin' fun of our man!!" ;)
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 1:48 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• my stepsisters kid had a very abnormally large penis as a baby..they asked me to change his diaper one day and i was like "holy smokes"..everyone started laughing at me cuz they all reacted the same way too. Dad was proud. I don't know if the kid will have a big one as an adult..his mother probably will never know either. It'll just be a mystery
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 2:21 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Yes, it grows with age.

As for the size it really does not matter anyway, it is how you work it....

I would forget what they said, to each their own you know...

Good luck with ignoring not so nice people.... If one thing I learned is don't talk about mans size, never did, hope I never have too. :)
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:30 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I was not sure where to post this...maybe it should have been in general parenting....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:37 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Well, his brothers penis apparently hung much lower than my DH's in that naked photo of them as boys. Obviously...i know a boys penis will not stay baby sized as he grows....duh... What i mean, is that if a boy has what would seem like a small penis, can it turn into a LARGE penis like during puberty or something when all that testosterone starts kicking in. Just a curious question... it kills me that people may thing he is small based on a childhood photo...so ridiculous! And why poke fun at a mans's penis you don't know??? How immature is that? These are grown people poking fun!

I did not tell Dh about it, he would not take it well at all & i don't want to cause problems with him & his brother.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:45 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• if a boy had a man sized penis as a kid that would be really freaky! here's a link with some info if you're really interested

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis_size

summary: the avg. penis size (flaccid) was found to be approx 5.1-5.9 inches for adults, 1.6in at birth and changes very little until puberty. avg erect length for adults (if you want to know... of course you do!) was between 5.5-6.3 inches

those guys just sound stupid to me... i'd ignore them
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 1:53 PM on Aug. 10, 2010