How are partial abortions performed???

I am 26 weeks pregnant and this just makes me angery!! If I am correct on my thinking how these are done!!

scaredmommy08

Asked by scaredmommy08 at 10:50 AM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Health

• You really don't want the details... And yes it should bother you!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:54 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Here...simple.

http://www.nrlc.org/ABORTION/pba/diagram.html
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 11:21 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Well they deliver the baby until the head is the only thing in then they inject a needle in it's head, take a vaccum and suck it's brain out. and yes. they do squirm and wiggle around while this is being done...Their legs kick because they feel it...Sad isn't it?
    I don't understand why they don't understand the concept...If you don't want a baby keep your legs closed!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Why do you want to know about this? Are you considering it?

The fact is, it is an awful procedure...but despite the propoganda spread by pro-lifers, it's a rare procedure as well. If you really want to know how it's done, you can google it. There are a million dramatic sites by pro-lifers who'd love to frighten you with the details so you can join their crusade...but the FACT is, it accounts for less than 1.4% of abortions and is almost always done when there are mitigating factors, such as a deformity that would not allow the baby to live or at least not live without excrutiating pain or deformity.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 12:50 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Its too scared for me to think let alone tell you but it seems other people have. Its just a very sick way of killing a new baby.
    Kanami

Answer by Kanami at 1:30 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Omg !!! of corse im not considering it!!! I have 3 kids and one on the way I just saw a ? posted about it and wanted to know exactly what it was!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 3:21 PM on Oct. 6, 2008