Dreams about visiting

Last night I had the third very vivid dream during my pregnancy about visiting people I haven't seen in a very long time. The first was my cousin who is younger and I never really knew well. The second was another cousin I haven't seen in about 10 years. Then last night was a couple I was friends with (they were not a couple when I last saw each of them) many years ago and haven't seen in about 12 years. Interpretations?

figaro8895

Asked by figaro8895 at 1:53 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't no. I had some crazy dreams when I was pregnant.
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 6:26 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• the dreams dont mean that you will see those particular people, but instead is your minds way of saying that you will see people you dont always see, which is normal after you have a baby. when you have a baby people come to see... and it may be an unusual amount of regular visitors. so in your dreams you are seeing an unusual array of visitors.
    sha-sha138

Answer by sha-sha138 at 6:47 PM on Aug. 10, 2010