What specifically do you to DH during s** that REALLY turns him on... adult content

...and what does he do to you that REALLY turns you on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• He LOVES blow jobs. He said many of his past girlfriends wouldn't do it, or didn't like doing it when they did. Well, i like it & DH says i rock at it, so i do it LOTS!

I like it when he takes more control in the bedroom, i like it when he gets really into the BJ's i'm givng him & thrusts real hard. I like it when he pays lots of attention to my boobs, they are so sensitive & can make me orgasm when he plays with them lots, i like having quickies where we shouldn't be.....like in our friends bathroom at dinner, or somewhere outside where someone might see us. I like it when he goes slow & enjoys every aspect of my body. I like it all really....even the "I'm too tired to screw right now, but maybe we can make it short" sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I'm sorry...I could have swore that I had already graduated high school.

Don't you all think we are a little too old to be sharing sex stories?
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 2:19 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• he loves oral sex (and it turns me on to do it too)
    I get turned on when he is in charge haha... he woke me up the other night taking my panties off! that was HOTT!!!
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 2:20 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• hahaha maureen it had the TMI sign up... you didn't have to read the question
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 2:21 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Yeah Maureen what did you just fell like gettin out that bitch moment gosh... And I don't know anymore my SO dumped me and he is so different that I just don't know him anymore at all sexually or any other way. It is kinda sad...
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 2:31 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Breathing turns him on...wait, that's me. Ha ha! He likes blow jobs and when I have an orgasm. I love it when he pays attention to my breasts, and when he is forceful.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 6:54 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Well let's get detailed here ok, LOL. My hubby loves blow jobs, he loves when he gives me an orgasm, and he loves when I play with myself while we are having sex. It all gets him hot and bothered, hell he gets horny if I just happen to be naked and walking through the bedroom! For me, I love it when he is forceful and I love when he tells me what to do and when he talks dirty to me. Love it!! I also think he likes it when I scream out during sex too. It encourages him to do more, hahaha.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 11:59 AM on Aug. 11, 2010