If you eat eggs do you like one over the other?

If you eat eggs do you like the whites over the yolks or the other way around? I don't love the whites. DH tries to make my eggs right. Ever since Cancer & Chemo I like his organic eggs from his special well fed hens. Anyone else?? Thank you for your kind replies!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 2:09 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I used to hate yolks, now I like them.

Answer by Bmat at 2:10 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I think the whiles have no flavor.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 2:12 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• i dont know i like eggs....however they are made. use to be they couldnt be runny yolk but now i dont care.
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 2:12 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• The nutrients are in the yolk, what's the point of eating the whites? I think it's wonderful you husband has special hens for eggs. i would love to have a few of those! I do like eggs but it has to be the whole eggs and I like them in all the ways they can be cooked.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:14 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I like the yoke better, especially when eating a hard boiled egg. I like eggs poached, scrambled, over hard, over medium but over easy and 3 mins eggs tend to gross me out. I love deviled eggs. Im getting hungry! ; )
    Esmrlda

Answer by Esmrlda at 2:18 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I love the yolk lol.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 2:51 PM on Aug. 10, 2010